COVID-19 Policy Guide and Waiver
The COVID-19 Safety and Wellness Policies for Pineapple Music Studio, Inc. are as follows:
Pineapple Music Studio has put the following precautions into place:
- The Studio will offer students the option of in-person or cyber lessons. To take advantage of either option, families may choose either cyber or in-person lessons at the beginning of each month. Teachers will have specific days/times in their schedule set aside for in-person lessons and other blocks of time set aside for cyber lessons.
- All our teachers will wear a mask while teaching lessons, as well as wash their hands/use hand sanitizer when they enter the home and when they exit.
- Students are not required to wear a mask during lessons but are encouraged to do so if they are comfortable with that. Our teachers would appreciate if any adults that are present during the lesson also consider wearing a mask.
- Any Studio events will be held either online or with carefully monitored social-distancing guidelines.
- The Studio maintains the right to shift everyone to cyber lessons at their discretion according to the guidelines of local and State governing bodies.
In order to keep everyone healthy, we are asking our families to:
- Have hand sanitizer available for the student and the teacher at the lesson time.
- Regularly sanitize the instrument with surface-safe cleaner. Piano Keys (white AND black) can be wiped down with a soft cloth and peroxide or using disinfectant wipes. Bleach wipes can yellow your keys over time. Ammonia based Windex can be used to clean the outside of a polymer coated piano/ keyboard or other instruments.
- If your student or anyone else in your family has a cough, fever or has been exposed to COVID, please schedule a cyber lesson with your teacher for that week. Our regular cancellation policy is still in effect.